....There is something you must do!



This blog is designed to tell the tale of a young woman with a lifelong dream to see two of the world's biggest Three Day Events - Badminton (GB) and Kentucky (USA)...in two consecutive weeks. Throw in some time in UK, Europe and USA into the mix and bring a long-suffering husband along in tow....all of a sudden we have a whirlwind adventure on our hands. Stay tuned!







Friday, 8 April 2011

So the Eurotrip begins tomorrow

Today involved a move in hotels to Hammersmith and we enjoyed a day out at Westfield, then Portobello Rd Market & checking out a few key shops in Notting Hill (a certain travel bookshop and one that used to be the Travel Book Co). Sorry, Notting Hill fan...!! Then enjoyed Madam Tussauds & now having a good rest before we depart for our tour tomorrow....first stop, Amsterdam.

Was also nice to go into a newsagent and buy a copy of Horse and Hound for a mere 2.50 (pounds) rather than an over the top $A10+ for a 2 week old magazine!! It has also come to my attention that it is a busy time in the horsey world tomorrow - Grand National is on - wish now I had thought to incorporate a trip to Aintree in! When we return, the London Marathon starts, but alas I can't run 200m anymore, let alone 42km...told Mark he should get the running gear on but he wasn't keen!

Not sure when I'll have the opportunity to update the blog again, but over the next week I hope I can update our adventures through The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and France.

Until then...seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment